In preparation for the upcoming FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse effective January 6, 2020, NTA offers:
- Updated FMCSA Substance Abuse Policies and Driver Educational Materials to add the new component of FMCSR Part 382.601 (#12). These updates are included in the Annual Management Fee for existing clients.
- Policies and Educational material can be purchased by non-clients for $50.00.
- Important: Owner-operators are required to designate a Third Party Administrator (TPA) to manage their clearinghouse processes. Nationwide Testing Association Inc is your Third Party Administrator. If you need help registering and designating us as your TPA, please call our office.
- Managing the clearinghouse process for owner-operators will be included in your annual management fee.
Our clients may choose to add the following package of services to their program. This package may be billed as a monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscription.
- Full Queries run automatically after the completion of a pre-employment DOT drug test.
- Annual Limited Queries run automatically on all drivers, either based on a predetermined date or scheduled with your annual MVR with Nationwide Testing Association.
- Coordination, evaluation, and assistance with all required reporting.
- Assistance in understanding and interpreting clearinghouse data.
Contact us today for more information!